Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring Style: Pink, Grey & The Sheer Skirt


 


It wouldn’t be spring without pastel shades and some form of floral. I’m not a huge lover of pink but it’s hard to avoid this season, the shops are saturated with sugary hues. I think my ‘Is it a mini? Is it a pencil?’ skirt is a perfect way to wear pink. Sheer was an unexpected trend this spring/summer but a welcome one. Peekaboo panels allow you to show a little skin while the layering effect is weather appropriate. A lovely contradiction: ladylike and sexy.


Jumper – Penneys/Primark
Collar – A present from a friend
Skirt – Asos
Shoes – Asos (available online now)



Photos kindly taken by my friend Maggie

 
 

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is sooooo pretty! Love me a bit of sheer detail ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete