Wednesday 19 February 2014

Thrifty Treat Of The Week: Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Moisture Cream SPF 30

 
I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I spotted this moisturiser in Boots. I just couldn’t believe it was €5.29. When I realised it wasn’t on offer, that its retail price is actually under a tenner, I knew it had to feature on Thrifty Treat Of The Week!

Very few budget moisturisers have high SPF; the majority only go up to SPF 15. It seems that if you want a moisturiser with a decent SPF, which protects against both UVA and UVB rays, you have to pay big bucks. Well, not anymore!  

The moisturiser itself is a light cream that absorbs quickly. You would think a moisturiser of that description would only be suitable for combination or oily skin, yes? Wrong! This cream effectively hydrates my dry and sensitive skin, probably because it’s packed full of nourishing ingredients such as vitamin E, glycerine and sweet almond oil. It’s also an excellent base for makeup.

And what makes this Thrifty Treat Of The Week extra special? It’s currently 3 for 2 on selected Simple skincare in Boots!
 
Thrifty Treat Of The Week is a weekly series on The Retro Suitcase. I want to help you save your hard-earned moolah with my bargains, tips and offers. Keep an eye on Facebook for more wonderful deals.





2 comments:

  1. Oh nice what a good price! My skin is dry too so may pick this up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's excellent, so glad I stumbled across it!

      Delete